SPIRITUAL TEQUILA SHOT


I live in gratitude!

Thank you for being a source of happiness, peace, love, power, for filling all empty spaces in my life, for being a companion since ever for ever....across all time and space. As I feel the connect, the link strengthens and I can't name or describe the relation I experience with you. I no longer live in the urge to have you in front of me, I live in the joy I gain from having you along all the time. You really mean a lot of joy to me. Each moment of my association with you is glorious. 
There is a limit to which extent words could describe the ecstasy I live in. I'm just trying my best. At least a glimpse of my feels has been put accross... I guess.


  It's the tequila shot I'm under the effect of. It feels like crazy! Such is the euphoria of Almighty's connect. I pray each human experience it and live wholesome lives full of love and joy.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN

SOUL TO SOUL 1