TURN PAIN OF LONLINESS INTO JOY OF SOLITUDE

Hi friends I came to a realisation that the text and its deeper meanings should be included in one post only instead of subsequent ones as the reader looses track of the earlier text post and the whole art and it’s context is destroyed!  
TEXT
The Dignity of Roses and Peaceful everlasting Happiness of Lotus 
I have the whole of you on my lips! That’s possible because you are my SMILE! I  really struggle all day and night to keep you on my solo LIPS!
I live in your Eyes! I am your DIGNITY! Watch all your actions to ensure I’m always in your twin eyes! 

DEEPER MEANINGS 
Two most important elements in life are dignity and happiness! We need to achieve them, attain that state and maintain their presence. These are the two factors that drives all the actions and feelings of mankind. 
One person is WHOLE in himself or herself! Everything that is a part of us must stay in harmony. Our twin roses are our eyes. Our lips are the solo lotus. They can’t even touch each other but it surprises me to see them in synchrony! How the whole of me feels pride in walking on my principles and gifting my roses DIGNITY! How the whole of me rejoices to think positive and gift my lotus a BLOOMING SMILE! My smile is my ornament, my happiness is my fragrance and my dignity is the medal that decorates me as a soldier! 
With dignity in my eyes and an expression of happiness on my lips I don’t feel alone anymore. I enjoy my solitude! 
I work towards more dignity in my eyes and more happiness in my heart! Off late I made deliberate endeavours to offer these elements to other humans too! 
One thought shifted my feeling of pain out of loneliness to joy of solitude! 
Dignity and Happiness can wrap the whole of humanity into a state of bliss! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN