ALMIGHTY'S FLABBERGASTING REPLY








I'm so much a feeling based person and love, romance and emotion are my genre so I have them enormously present in my writtings....but they symbolize all life and everything that it comprises of.

Here God Almighty first gives a humble explanation, shows a different view point, justifies His intent, raises human confidence, encourages a bold flexible colourful heart, then rightfully demands, then sternly orders and lastly summarise the lesson, the true purpose of life. He so beautifully says that if you don't get what you always looked for.....look where it could have taken you....in the same direction. You will then have a new goal to work upon.

"I dried the rivers so that your songs of love could hit the bare rocks and echo around;
For ever the beats could resonate in your heart, in the skies and on the ground.

Only a lake could hold the fragrance of you and your love,
So approachable for you to enjoy the swim.
To let yourself loose and forget all rows of grim.

Only if you realised your might;
Could you include possibilities in your sight.
Oh yes, I did make you twist,
But that was to direct you out of the mist.

Neither let your heart be a breakable piece of glass,
Nor make it tough, hard and stannous.
Rather make it unbreakable mouldable and paintable canvas;
Where colours are all welcome to turn down sadness

I gave you moments to breathe your love;
Now your moments should be mine and be used so that many could breathe my love.
You must now become the channel of my love, my peace!

Before you plan to give your life,
Give your time, give your money, give your thoughts and give your feels in my name to those around.
You will find for yourself more than one purpose to live.

You will stop repenting and you will keep aside your cries.
My sweetheart, love is not to stare into each other's eyes.
Love grows manifold when you two look in the same direction.
Your level deserved LOVE in an updated and upgraded version.

A life lived for clearing fellowmen's strife
Is the only life worth being called a life.

Now, my favourite one, your hopelessness should turn into hope;
Now, Your life must find purpose and see a lot of scope."









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN