SOUL TO SOUL 1


Love affirmations to beloved soul,

You might miss me, but I'll not miss a chance to let you know that I'm there. So worry not, where ever you go, in what so ever state you be, which ever age you reach....you will find the essence of me. My body stays or not, I'll be, right there along...to prove my presence to you. When all things go wrong,  I'll bring you a ray of hope. When world blames you, I'll be there to call you heroic. The wind, the water, the fire, the sky, the earth,  the matter and the beyond...all will bring to your intellect my message. Your own conscience will speak for me to you. I'll wink and smile through that stone on your path. I'll make you feel like being watched. A branch would brush through you and stop by to say my Hi. The breeze will bring my love to you. The sweet fragrance of flowers shall remind you of blossoms of giving. All rain will shout it's eagerness to you. The thunder and storm will convey all ecstasy. I've expanded myself unto everything that will stay. You will have me within and without. You'll find me piercing through what you think is you. All rivers, rain, ocean and clouds will say my words to you. 
Even now, you don't really talk to me....you just confirm that I'm saying what you thought I'll say. And you are usually right. You can measure my breath and weigh my words. You know God poured so much of me unto you...that you know my pauses and my words. You know my feelings and my thoughts.
So just stay peaceful and know that inseperable is the word for us....for seperation here is not only transitory but also a myth. For love is an essence, whose presence you'll never need to seek. Evidently enough, through magic and miracles....love will establish itself. 
Velocity will slow down, heavens will move and I will keep manifesting myself in numerous ways numerous times, always magically, always along.

Lovingly enough.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN