THE RISING

There's no better wish than the wish of rising and shining. In complete spiritual context i consider rising today in this post.

                               
Differences are shedding and equality is taking all my focus as I lift myself to the rising. Now I see everyone from above and consider myself not as a part of any community or sect. I see both man and woman as different but don't make judgements or flow with feelings of a woman alone. Now I am as much in favour of men as of women, as much a civilian as much of defence services as much rich as much poor. On my shoulders rests a part of the responsibility of lessening the divide. So when I say my people.....it must be all the people.

All the people are my people. Yet I have the feeling of ownness and I do consider myself an Indian. Whenever there's a caste related or religion related or gender related issue or divide....I feel my liver is fighting with my spleen. Don't know whom to favour and whom to not. I guess that's what rising means. I just want them to work in harmony and just rub off the unnecessary divide. Together we shall overcome, I have hopes in my heart!

I'm sure as I rise higher I wouldn't favour Indians over people of other countries. Further rise would probably lessen the restrictions to humans. I'll know all mammals as my people. Then the whole of animal kingdom. Then plants. Then the whole of earth and other planets of our system, all will be included in "my people".
I will slowly and ultimately expand to the whole of universe. Then I'll expand along with the universe. All will be me and I will be all. Nothing distinct from the other. In the oneness all differences will vanish.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN