THE SEDUCTIVE WISDOM

"As I let my age old secret out, I always admired him drinking water, I secretly watched the appealing prominence and it nodded in acceptance!"


An adams apple has more relevance than merely being seductive! Mythologically, Eve asked Adam to eat the prohibited fruit....and it got stuck in his neck. All human race represents its wisdom, power of analysis, rationalising ability and questioning every happening in the very Adam's apple of a man! Its physically the most  tempting and appealing part and it represents human's wisdom and right to knowledge and understanding! Going into the intricacies, a question comes to my mind.... isn't wisdom really the most desirable asset of human race? Are we meant to follow, or are we gifted to question...? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN

SOUL TO SOUL 1