FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN

Any one of these screams at the peak of their voices “ HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN"
  1. One who OBSERVES KEENLY (is awake and aware of himself/herself and his/her surroundings)
  2. One who prioritizes well
  3. One who manages time well
  4. One who is able to steal moments for himself/herself if he/she wants
  5. One who is fearless
  6. One who estimates more often and assumes less often.
  7. One who keeps reconsidering his/her beliefs and saves himself/herself from being locked in shackles of LIMITING BELIEFS.
  8. One who can be shrewd with the shrewd and considerate with the deserving
  9. One who skillfully uses language to make it the most effective
  10. One whose silence can speak millions of sentences in a go
  11. One who builds a set of emotional support team for himself/herself to deal with crisis
  12. One who values relationship more than finances
  13. One who shapes his/her life with a silver lining of PRINCIPLES
  14. One who balances himself /herself well for all roles ( parent, child, sibling)
  15. One who decides to win others not by force or tact but by being the charm of their lives
  16. One who strategically plans every move
  17. One who recognizes his/her weaknesses and heads to win over them
  18. One whose communication skills are polished beyond words
  19. One who can forgive and let go!(helps themselves not burn in the fire of revenge)
  20. One who is flexible and adjusting ( Free themselves from being hurt and aloof)
  21. One who loves unconditionally and gives without motive.( He/she frees himself from EXPECTATIONS)
  22. One whose wisdom is well known and appreciated, but still lets not proud enter him/her and still keeps aspiring to attain more
  23. One who recognizes spirituality as a dimension of life
  24. One who knows about success thats measured beyond financial attributes!
  25. One who blooms with confidence to be able to tackle all situations
  26. One who can stay patient and unwavered and maintain their cool in times of crisis
  27. One who develops in himself/ herself the power of intuition
  28. One who can see positive aspect of life in all conditions
  29. One who is soft at heart and words yet is capable of harsh dialogues and fight for the right
  30. One who can see beauty in simplicity
  31. One who can be intensely emotional yet capable of controlling them
  32. One who smartens up his/her looks and yet know that the real beauty lies inside
  33. One who synchronises his/her body, heart, mind and soul in his/her life
  34. He/she who takes the first step to resolve a dispute or a cold quite war
  35. He/she who believes, treasures and glorifies the joy of little moments
  36. One who makes commitments and lives up to his/her commitments
  37. One who respects the dignity of each individual (the only way to command respect)
  38. One of the two who is the first to realise soul love!
  39. One who cherishes all memories and yet lives in the present
  40. He/she who presents himself/herself as a present to the world, for the world in the world without being affected negatively
All of them together in a pack is what we call Highly intelligent & naturally optimistically designed GIFT for himself/herself and for all who come accross!! 

Comments

  1. Hi i need help with spiritual enlightmemt gone wrong x1oooooo My name is Renée de Graaff I'm from Holland and I'm 25 years old so this is what happend to me. I once lived a life not believing in God and all but I watched a movie about a guy who took drugs and then rode the bull .... the imaginary bull of course. He wished his bullies would die and got burned because it afterward i saw this movie and immediately realised that God was real cuz we are all one energy in the mind. I thought to myself this can happen but it can happen worse to . Like for instance if you are that guy and wanted to kill someone but not as revenge but just as if it were a thought coming to you people would want to burn you and you would be killed literally. This is what happend to me ... I was so stupid to take drugs and then had murderous thoughts. BUT I got lucky ..... I took so much drugs and lsd I changed reality because I met my soulmate together we are one now. and there is hope for me but for that I need a few things. .. information and eternal life as a robot or change my lightbeing or whatever I need friends who help me in this progress i don't understand shit and am all alone in this world now. I already got a wonderful boyfriend soulmate who helps me with it but the fight only just began I really hope I can make it and find the right people who are in this with me and help me on my journey so please if you know something about this particular situation any medicine to reach and break the cycle ..just pm me find me on fb or in Holland and help me.
    While this is a situation of life or death can u please help me if you have any enlightenment friends can u talk with them about my situation because maybe they are aligns with my purpose and we met each other on the right path .
    Ps this is so real ! Thank u for your effort . Sincerely yours Renée

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee, it's not a good idea to be taking drugs. And spiritual quest is there in all humans. We are all souls. You need to calm yourself with meditations. Please find for yourself in your locality in Holland someone who can help you with Meditations. Try your prayers. Have trust in God. Align all your energies and stay positive.
      Its a very very beautiful life. People will come and go, you have to fetch alm energy from the universe, not people. Enjoy your solitude.

      Delete
  2. Hi i need help with spiritual enlightmemt gone wrong x1oooooo My name is Renée de Graaff I'm from Holland and I'm 25 years old so this is what happend to me. I once lived a life not believing in God and all but I watched a movie about a guy who took drugs and then rode the bull .... the imaginary bull of course. He wished his bullies would die and got burned because it afterward i saw this movie and immediately realised that God was real cuz we are all one energy in the mind. I thought to myself this can happen but it can happen worse to . Like for instance if you are that guy and wanted to kill someone but not as revenge but just as if it were a thought coming to you people would want to burn you and you would be killed literally. This is what happend to me ... I was so stupid to take drugs and then had murderous thoughts. BUT I got lucky ..... I took so much drugs and lsd I changed reality because I met my soulmate together we are one now. and there is hope for me but for that I need a few things. .. information and eternal life as a robot or change my lightbeing or whatever I need friends who help me in this progress i don't understand shit and am all alone in this world now. I already got a wonderful boyfriend soulmate who helps me with it but the fight only just began I really hope I can make it and find the right people who are in this with me and help me on my journey so please if you know something about this particular situation any medicine to reach and break the cycle ..just pm me find me on fb or in Holland and help me.
    While this is a situation of life or death can u please help me if you have any enlightenment friends can u talk with them about my situation because maybe they are aligns with my purpose and we met each other on the right path .
    Ps this is so real ! Thank u for your effort . Sincerely yours Renée

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

SOUL TO SOUL 1