FEELINGS ARE SO SPECIAL

Most special thing on earth is the delicate feelings of a heart full of love...
Love that fills one so completely that it flows...
It flows like a river and nourishes everyone along.

On the lovers bridge I don't want my lock to shine
I would rather lock your penetrating eyes with mine.
Not too close where I would shy
Just a little far, but forever eye to eye

I wish I could freeze few moments and live a life time in them
I couldn't, so I freezed my feels and I'm enjoying my life with them
Yes I walk slow and slow is so much me
Coz I gotta carry my feels along you see

My feels are my wings
And I feel as I talk as I walk as I work as I rest as I sleep as I wake up.
I feel all day long
That you are all along.

In my feels I feel like a chirpy Angel
I only pray I spread more love more happiness and more bliss all way through.

DEEPER MEANINGS
Feelings do make you vulnerable but they also give you wings to fly. Feelings are so precious; they make moments special. Feelings are not for show.....( don't want the lock to shine on the lovers bridge). Feelings are for CONNECTION, that too slow. Nothing connects two humans more than their eyes...and a certain distance prolongs the connection for longer. Moments don't stay, feelings linger on....slowly they make your heart their home. Make sure the feelings are positive. For feelings can make you fly, and feelings can also make you dry. 

Comments

  1. My feels are my wings.......
    Feelings are not for show, they are for connection of two hearts

    I am surprised how you have put such a deep feelings in such simple words. Want to read this again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So apt,
    One should always embrace one s feelings... Good for keeps... Bad to learn from...
    N yes Feelers are the ones with the capability to fall and to fly the highest.. The most vulnerable are the strongest... 😍💕💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN