CHOOSING A COMPANION

There would be times in all times whence the tide of life would drown you out of the spiritual world and pull you towards materialism. Then you'll probably need someone to whom you could disclose yourself unadorned, undraped and undisguised true to the core, who wouldn't judge you, who would never quote your voices, who would keep to himself/herself your excitement and your gloom. 

Put the finest filters, be highly choosy about letting people into your inner circle. Let your companion be a reflection of you. Take time to choose the right companion you are with, the ones who will form your thoughts and help you with your decisions.

One such closest one in my life makes me so grateful. Blessed in His pure love towards Almighty he justifies every thing that happens or happened. Every logic fails in front of this lawyer who proves from the bottom of his heart to the peak of his voice every thing that happens. He who refuses to regret, he who denies all complaints....he who succumbs to Almighty's desires and shuns his own. Who is all set to find reasons to not only being satisfied but also HAPPY and grateful. He who can say in loss... "what more could I have asked for". Unto his words melts my worries and complaints. The best way to have him by my side is to be in the same plane of thoughts. So I drop my baggage of remorse and bloom where I am as I am and find reason to smile.
Companion is a must. Have at least one. The more the better. Here quality outrightly overweighs quantity.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN