LOVERS DELIGHT

Frankly love is really close to spirituality.

" Just anyplace where you like lemme put my ears by your chest, wanna hear your heart whisper my name.
Take me to a tarn and Lemme smell the air you exhale, it carries my essence.
Lets sit on the velocipede outside your pension and there Let my palms close your eyes, I'll hold the dreams they have of me.
Lets go to the lawn pew and Lemme get my chops close to yours and see the strongest magnetic forces work.
Lets go to the dried rivers where the rocks shine and Lemme humm songs of love to you, and see your face glow.
There's a place that's source of wealth, advantage and happiness. Let's go there, I wanna lick your fingers with every bite and taste love along.
Lets make a private place. Lemme have my hands in yours and let's twirl in delight.
Lets go to another land where we could live and taste our temptation live a life of joy.
Lets taste our temptation together.....its our temptation of togetherness! It will get our spirits high and raise all hopes."


Love lives it's past, present and future all together and fortunately forever. Across all time and space lives love. A moment of love felt is a joy till a day, a week, a month and forever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN