LOVE LETTER TO MY BENEVOLENT ALMIGHTY

Ever dearest God Almighty,

"There's no one as crazy in love as me, under this sky."
I believe that you love me.....no one can shake my faith in you. Am I not lucky I am loved and cared for by you? Whom to fear, what to worry for and why to mourn at all??? I live free. I sleep sound. I laugh loud.

It's not that only good happens to me. It's just that I choose to just think of my blessings.
When things go wrong.....I say to my dearest God......
"Kitne bhi tu par me sitam, has has ke sahenge hum, ye pyar na hoga kan, teri kasam"
"I'll smile and take all your tortures; my love for you shall never fade...I swear!"

With all my devotion I refuse to take the hardship you offer to me as tortures, because I deeply acknowledge your benevolent attitude towards me.

It's my love for you and people wonder how I'm so positive!
I am petals of roses and lotus all over...I bloom and I spread your love everywhere on land and in water.

Your devoted, dreamy, sweet and slow one,
Aahista

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN