LIFE IS, BUT LEARNING OF THE SOUL

GOD ALMIGHTY TO HIS DEVOTEES:

"One day I intend to let you know....I've been yours since ever for ever!
One day I'll explain to YOU the meaning of each word.
One day I'll let you know that whole of it has been for you.
One day I'll tell you that you always stayed in my centre."

DEVOTEE TO HIS/HER ALMIGHTY

"Today I know the gravity of each of my feels.
That my feelings needed some clarity and some deciphering.
Today I'm loud coz my heart has been saying something and I've been snubbing.
Now I respect my heart and my feelings and the crowned king here."


DEEPER MEANINGS:

God thinks seeing His creatures crying that one day I'll let you know that I'm quite approachable. I'm just a thought away. Whom can you have quicker than me. One day I'll explain the reason of each happening of your life. One day I'll let you know how your life was specially designed just for you and that your learning was always the priority.

When a creature turns into a true devotee, he/she realises the true spiritual feelings established and recognizes God Almighty as the crowned king of his/Her heart.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN