SPIRITUAL PROBLEM SOLVING STRATEGY

Many times life comes up with the most unfair things at the times you least expect them. 
"Is God testing me and my patience? Or is it the result of some of my bad deeds of this birth or last birth? Why me? Why each time I have to face the hurdles? "
It's disturbing!

My spiritual philosophy says that Life is a story of a dedicated teacher and a student. God is teaching me how to play chess! He gives me more and more difficult situations to experience, plan the battle and come out victorious.
So, whenever anything happens that I didn't want should happen......these are the steps I follow; keeping in mind that my sole aim of life is to stay calm, maintain my peace of mind, retain my HAPPINESS and feel the bliss:
1. Recognize the situation
2. Understand it.
3. Dissect it to get deep into the root cause
4. Then there are three options:
             i) remove it
             ii) solve it
            iii) adjust with it
5. Honestly, first of all I try to remove it and escape all the struggle to fight it.
6. Usually this doesn't work, then I plan my strategy to solve it. I always have at least three plans to solve that problem. Plan A, Plan B and Plans C. More plans are welcome!
7. Usually considerable results show while working through plan A or B.
8. It also happens a number of times that the issue is solved only half way or while solving another problem surfaces.
8. We don't need to solve it completely. Sometimes we do settle with less.....Then it's a combination of solving and adjusting.
9. In case there is failure after all trials.....you need to know that now no trial will work because right now you yourself are on trial......ADJUST!
10. Many times what happens with me is that as soon as I adjust, the problem is solved on its own magically..  as if God was just teaching me to adjust.
11. Adjusting means to feel happy and grateful in that situation and for that situation. Here your submission is on trial. So drop all expectations and put all endeavours to rest, feel the bliss and rest in God Almighty's lap. Feel the bliss and stop thinking about it.
12. HOLD ON TO FAITH

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN