A TRUE DEVOTEE

PART I: THE ROSES MADE A PROMISE TO THE LOTUS
Come dear; I have some love for you. I'll shower my sweet fragrance all over you. Why so sad dear, dried away dreams and thirsty hopes....? Let alone the paths that are like torture for you, I'll pick every single thorns of your path with my delicate petals.
PART II: ROSES HAD THORNS ALL OVER ITS SHRUB
When you see me between thorns don't give yourself that guilt. Firstly because these thorns protect me. Secondly i feel you around myself all the time. Thirdly the thorns make a lovely throne for me and I bloom there like a queen.
PART III: WHATS THAT EMPTINESS ABOUT IN YOUR SMILES
Its not the thorns for sure! It's that despite being so deeply touched by you I can not touch you. I can feel you but I can not be felt by you. Twin Roses were meant to wrap the Lotus in fragrance and Lotus was meant to seep within the Roses. There's no wrapping and there's no seeping.
PART IV: LOTUS UNCOVERS THE TRUTH
You touch me so deeply, your impressions are engraved on my soul. Your fragrance still wraps me......and don't I seep within you?

DEEPER MEANINGS
The roses are the honest DEVOTEES of God Almighty LOTUS!
In PART I, It's the devotion in love that is highlighted here. Love that bows down in full submission. Unconditional love that gives without reason and sans expectations. Love that feels the pain of the other humans and works to improve their conditions.
PART II, shows how love doesn't care about getting any kind of credit, doesn't show or prove its worth. The thorns are the bitter experiences that life gives us. These thorns raise us to where we stand and how we bloom. A true devotee feels gratitude for the bitter experiences also.
PART III, complains about the findings that seem so true, it's the input we get through our worldly senses, what we see and hear materially...and get negative & loose all faith. Then we focus more on what we don't have and ignore what we have.
PART IV, realises the truth! Some questions leave us silent and in that silence we see the littleness of our thoughts. Then is when our complains are all shed and we realise the bliss. In the state of bliss FAITH is firm and HOPES are high....It's a highly positive state capable of emerging victorious out of the odds and making the most of opportunities. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN