ALMIGHTY BEING ACCUSED IN THE WITNESS BOX

It's the innumerable times that we quit, we feel like we lost our battles. Then we relate situations to places, to persons and name them inauspicious. This relating gives birth to superstitions. 'Why' is the question that eats us from within and we want to know the true intention of God behind every sad deed. I'm sure we all will be able to relate the poem with our real life feelings....those that we felt at some point of time in our lives. The poem expresses simultaneous presence of agony and annoyance in the heart. Lost hope and harsh words are conveying the true state of affairs in life. I used a rough throw of circasm to show the disconnect felt by human heart in times of gloom.

"Nothing ever flourishes in dried rivers
Heart shakes here and love shivers
Never go to that stagnant lake
Sooner or later, there will be a heartbreak

I know you are mightier than me
You govern my each thought and action
Whole world is at your feet
You can get anyone on street

Who gave you the right to turn my moments into events.
Who gave you the right to twist me around and fill my mind with mist.

For all goodness sake my heart was not a canvas waiting for your strokes
You made me fight and you smile at my plight

My life graph got skewed and my love was brewed
Now you can enjoy your drink and laugh
The paper is blank and there's no graph

Before I turn insane drop my body and be all soul
Kindly answer my why and clear my future goal
Now my dear God I'm no more living a life
I'm just dragging one and now it's a strife."

What Almighty answers and how, shall be my next post.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN