A LOCKER FULL OF SATISFACTION

PROSE:
"Jee rahi hu muskurake, jaise koi Kami nahi hai. 
Socho na gam rakha hai chhupake, jaise tadap rahi hu. 
Tadapna band kar diya hai, tujh me khud ko sama ke.
Bas tere ehsaan gin rahi hu. "

TRANSLATION: 
"I am living life smiling as if there is no deficiency.
Don't think I'm fighting myself to hide my troubles.
For I've stopped suffering, ever since I felt one with you. 
I just keep counting your favours."

DEEPER MEANINGS:
Satisfaction is the only wealth that brings greatest fulfilment. It is then that the biggest mental shift happens, where in we smile and the reason is peace within. Where in we stop struggling and complaining in life. This happens when we live in gratitude and count the numerous blessings we are bestowed with. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN