THE LOTUS SMELT SWEETER EVER SINCE



I’m a dreamy girl and I often walk through my favourite memory lanes. Every sweet memory is a treasure to me. And no one can snatch them from me. My memories invoke the artist within me. That makes me write in the flow and result in masterpieces, which I feel must be shared.
The meanings are deep and related to many aspects of life! My heart is a whirlpool of emotions that it carry now. Even though it’s importance began with something meagre just two roses and a lotus as they were named but off-late I saw them holding many lessons and hidden messages that Almighty had for me.  Today I see in twin roses and solo lotus vast set of lessons and hidden messages for the whole of humanity.
Hope you enjoy it, contribute in it and sing more songs of love, fondness, gratitude and spirituality!
So I present to the world a major portion of my delicate loving heart and spiritual soul as a blog “TWIN ROSES AND SOLO LOTUS”

Roses were pretty yet delicate and capable of spreading love and fragrance even after being shredded to petals! 

One fine evening the Roses fought their own thorns and the shredded petals dropped on one lovely lotus. And the lotus closed!

Next morning the rose petals lost their existence to love.

 But the LOTUS bloomed just as usual but it definitely smelt sweeter ever since! 

Some where between the blooming petals of the LOTUS still exist the rolled up petals of that rose! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIFT OF SENSITIVITY FOR WOMAN 2019

HAPPINESS FRIENDLY ATTITUDE

FORTY FEATURES OF A HIGHLY INTELLIGENT HUMAN